1. What is this?
HottestColla6: An initiation for a mass collaboration between the various Hottest subbing teams as well as freelance translators/timers/typesetters.
2. Why is there such an initiation?
HottestColla6: To avoid having multiple logos on a 2PM video when 2 or more teams/individuals collaborate to sub the show!
3. Why should I/We get involved?
HottestColla6: Having more teams/individuals in the team would increase the productivity and efficiency of releasing more 2PM subbed shows at one time.
In addition to more subbed shows for our fellow Hottest friends, especially for subbing teams and individual translators who translate English subbed shows to their own respective languages, you would be allowed access to our database of completed softsubs – with the condition that you contribute to timing either in the requested project and/or any other projects the team has taken on.
4. Okay, I'm interested. How do I join?
HottestColla6: Please click on the link for the respective application forms.
5. What if I don't have any experience in translating, timing, typesetting? Can I still join and contribute?
HottestColla6: Yes, of course you can!
- For inexperienced timers, our fellow admins are more than willing to teach you how to!
- For first-time translators, you must be fluent in both English and the language you’re applying for (Korean, Chinese or Japanese).
*Do note that we would not be teaching any languages to any applicants.
Can't seem to find your question among the FAQ?
Fret not, just drop us an email at email@example.com
and we would get back to you in 24 hours time!
- HottestColla6 abides by a No – Obligation premise for all existing members.
- HottestColla6 expects members to be committed to the projects they have signed up for.
- HottestColla6 is a project-based subbing team.
- HottestColla6 will allow access of the softsubs database to existing members; as long as existing members contribute to either the requested project and/or any other projects.
- HottestColla6 has no language restrictions (For subbing teams).